Accreditation Review Team Members
The MICH Voluntary Accreditation Program is seeking qualified individuals to serve as members of a team that conducts on-site review of local public health agencies seeking voluntary accreditation. Reviewers may make up to 3 site visits a year and may accept those assignments that suit individual scheduling preference.
- Objective evaluation of agency performance in meeting accreditation standards
- Identification of evidence-based practices in agencies applying for accreditation
- Review of on-line documentation
- Work with another reviewer at an on-site visit
This is an opportunity to observe public health at the community level in a variety of settings. Reviewers gain a broad understanding of the challenges, practices and accomplishments of public health practitioners working in local public health agencies.
- Master in Public Health, or
- Bachelor’s Degree plus experience in public health, and
- Currently employed in a public health setting (or within the last three years).
MICH will provide reimbursement for all travel related expenses including meals and lodging. Training for reviewers will be provided.
Please click on the job description for more information. To apply, download the Application today.
Questions? Email email@example.com for more information.